top of page

Sports Forms

Click here to get the sports physical form that you need to bring to the doctor's office.

Click here to find the locations of medical offices that offer sports physicals.

Click here to get the OCA consent form that needs to be signed by both parents and student.

Click here to learn the OCA general rules for athletes. A signed copy must also be turned in at the front office. 


The physical, consent form, and general rules form MUST be turned into the front office before a student can practice. 

bottom of page